You can mix and match any series of cylinder together to create a “back to back” design. They must have the same bore size, and will be built as one unit that utilizes common tie-rods. Mounts include a full range of base, tie-rod, and head or cap trunnions for pivot mounting, or multiple mounts. Back to back cylinders provide positive “hard” stop positioning.
- Combine any two series together for limitless design possibilities
- Different stroke lengths can be provided for endless stroke position possibilities
- “Hard” stops are provided with all four positions
- Back-to-back cylinders are built with standard parts, reducing overall costs
- Spacers can be used between the cylinders to allow room for side by side cap porting
- Permanent lubrication design provides outstanding service life. Click here to learn more!