TRD's HH series hydraulic cylinders have a 3000 PSI pressure rating; some NFPA mounts are rated lower for safety. A floating rod bushing (used in other designs) provides trouble free operation and long life. NFPA dimension design interchanges with competetive models. TRD offers a complete line of hydraulic rod locks that can be fitted to most bore and rod sizes.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6", 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation up to 3000 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
- Delivery in 2-3 days