Rod locks are precision aligned to the cylinder to provide maximum holding force. Rod locks incorporate high spring forces to achieve the rated holding force. Hydraulic pressure is applied to the rod lock to overcome the spring force and allow the piston rods to move freely. Due to high holding force ratings, rod locks are expected to last about 1 million actuations.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2" up to 8"
- Precision machined to order
- Hydraulic operation up to 2450 PSI; some NFPA mounts have PSI limitations
- Eighteen different NFPA mounts to choose from
- Cylinders are made to order, common options typically do not delay shipping
- Delivery in 3-6 weeks, depending on model