Alignment couplers are designed to simplify alignment issues, resist vibrational loosening, and allow excellent freedom of movement. They can be clamped straight to the cylinder rod, offering a superior strength connection. Alignment allowances can eliminate the need for expensive precision machining in rigidly mounted applications.
- Miniature couplers available from #5-40 through #10-32 sizes
- Up to 20° of spherical movement and 0.02” lateral allowance and 0.002” of axial play
- Couplers from 1/4"-28 to 1"-14, allow 1° of spherical movement, 1-16" of lateral allowance
- High tensile, hardened and blackened steel
- Specify "-SS" at end of part number for stainless steel
- AC = Standard Coupler, ACH = Hex Coupler