Pneumadyne manufactures two styles of Threaded Nipple fittings to fit component connection requirements. Both styles are manufactured from brass and feature 10-32 male threads, which produce a seal similar to pipe threads. The universal adjustable style nipple has both an adjustable and a fixed nut to aid in fitting alignment.
- Thread size: 10-32 Tapered and 10-32 UNF
- Hex size: ¼ and 5/16
- Unique 10-32 tapered thread produces a seal similar to pipe thread
- Durable brass construction
- Electroless nickel plating provides corrosion resistance (not standard on all styles)
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement