Pneumadyne’s straight connectors with ¼ NPT threads are available with barb sizes ranging from 1/16 to 3/8 tube Id to accommodate various connection requirements in a fluid handling circuit. Our Pneu-Edge® fitting line features a single-barb design which provides a tighter grip and seal than standard multiple-barb fittings. A larger thru-hole also permits maximum flow.
- Barb sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, .170, 3/16, ¼, 5/16 and 3/8 Tube Id
- Consistently sharp barbs ensure permanent polyurethane tubing connection
- Solderless joint technology eliminates voids and potential leak points
- Machined from brass and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Smoother approach angle eases tubing installation
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement