To meet connection requirements, Pneumadyne manufactures a variety of straight connector fittings. Our standard 10-32 thread features a captured o-ring design for a superior seal and the reliability of a metal-to-metal mechanical fit. Eight barb sizes are offered to accommodate the various tube diameters commonly used throughout a pneumatic circuit.
- Barb sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, .170, 3/16 and ¼ Tube Id
- Pneu-Edge® single barb design provides a tighter grip/seal than standard multiple barbs
- Machined from brass and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
- Captured o-ring style fitting ensures a leakproof fit
- Solderless joint technology eliminates voids and potential leaks
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement