303 stainless steel elbows have male and female threads ranging from 10-32 UNF, 1/8 and 1/4 NPT and barb sizes from 1/16 to ¼ Tube ID. A single-barb design provides a tight grip/seal for permanent tubing connection without using clamps in most applications. For plumbing convenience, a threaded adjustable elbow featuring 10-32 threads is also offered.
- Male thread sizes: 10-32 UNF, 1/8 NPT and ¼ NPT
- Female thread sizes: 10-32 (F), 1/8 NPT (F) and ¼ NPT (F)
- Barb sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 1/8, .170 and ¼ Tube Id
- Single-barb design provides a tight grip and seal
- Captured o-ring design on fittings with 10-32 UNF threads produces a leak resistant fitting
- Larger thru-hole for maximum flow