Ideal for reducing ¼, 5/16, 3/8 or ½ OD tubing in a pneumatic system. Tubing connection and tightness are made possible by the combination of a stainless steel gripping collet and o-ring inside the fitting. Once inserted to the bottom of the fitting, the stainless steel collet grips the tube and prevents it from being disconnected until the release button is pushed.
- Tube sizes: 5/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 OD
- Recommended for use with 95A polyurethane tubing
- Lightweight, composite construction
- Suitable for use in vacuum applications
- Push-in fittings enable quick tubing connection and disconnection
- Stainless steel gripping collet ensures tubing connection and tightness