Push-in male elbow fittings feature a fixed or swivel design and accommodate tube sizes ranging from 5/32 to ½ OD and thread sizes from 10-32 UNF to ½ NPT. A stainless steel gripping collet ensures tubing connection and tightness, preventing it from being released without the use of the release button. 10-32 UNF threads feature an o-ring for a superior seal.
- Tube sizes: 5/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8 and ½ Od
- Thread sizes: 10-32 UNF, 1/8 NPT, ¼ NPT, 3/8 NPT and ½ NPT
- Fixed or swivel configuration
- Nickel plated brass, stainless steel or composite construction
- Thread sealant is standard on male pipe threads
- Stainless steel gripping collet ensures tubing connection and tightness