Union Elbow Connectors are a convenient method of connecting components throughout a fluid handling system. Designed for use with 95A durometer polyurethane tubing, they accommodate tube sizes ranging from 5/32 OD to ½ OD. The oval design of the release button provides a larger surface area making tubing disconnection easier than standard round style collets.
- Tube sizes: 5/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8 and ½ Od
- Recommended for use with 95A Polyurethane tubing
- Suitable for vacuum applications to 29.5” Hg
- Lightweight, composite construction
- Oval release button makes tubing disconnection easier than standard round style collets
- Stainless steel gripper teeth ensure tubing connection and tightness