Designed for use with 95A durometer polyurethane tubing, these fittings accommodate tube and port sizes ranging from 5/32 OD to ½ OD. Simply insert the stem end of the fitting into a push-in port to a required bend in a tubing installation. Stainless steel gripper teeth ensure tubing connection and tightness, preventing it from being released without use of the release button.
- Tube & stem sizes: 5/32, ¼, 5/16, 3/8 and ½ Od
- Recommended for use with 95A Polyurethane tubing
- Suitable for vacuum applications to 29.5” Hg
- Lightweight, composite construction
- Oval release button makes tubing disconnection easier than standard round style collets
- Stainless steel gripper teeth ensure tubing connection and tightness