Tube to Stem Elbow Reducers are a quick and convenient method of reducing tube size in a pneumatic system. Designed for use with 95A durometer polyurethane tubing, these fittings accommodate port and tube combinations ranging from 1/4 to ½ OD. The oval release button provides a larger surface area making tubing disconnection easier than round style collets.
- Stem sizes: ¼, 5/16, 3/8 and 1/2 OD
- Tube sizes: 5/32, ¼, 5/16 and 3/8 OD
- Nickel plated brass construction
- Oval release button simplifies tubing disconnection
- Stainless steel gripper teeth ensure tubing connection and tightness
- Recommended for use with 95A Polyurethane tubing