Pneumadyne’s Reducing Barbed Tee fittings feature barb sizes ranging from 1/16 to 3/8 Tube Id. Our popular Pneu-Edge® fitting features a single-barb design for a tighter grip and seal than standard multiple barbs. The smaller shank behind the barb allows polyurethane tubing to relax and ensure permanent connection without the need for clamps in most applications.
- Barb sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 1/8, 3/32, .170, 3/16, ¼ and 3/8 Tube Id
- Diameter: ¼, 5/16 , 3/8, 7/16 and 5/8
- Single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than multiple barbs
- Larger thru-hole for maximized flow
- Durable brass construction with electroless nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement