Pneumadyne manufactures Reducing Cross fittings with barb sizes ranging from 1/16 to 3/8 Tube Id. The consistently sharp, single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than conventional barb fittings. A smaller shank behind the barb allows polyurethane tubing to relax, ensuring a permanent connection without the need for clamps in most applications.
- Barb sizes: 1/16, 5/64, 1/8, .170 and 3/8 Tube Id
- Diameter: ¼, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 5/8
- Single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than multiple barbs
- Larger thru-hole for maximized flow
- Durable brass construction with electroless nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement