Pneumadyne’s Bulkhead fittings are available with barb sizes ranging from 1/16 to ¼ Tube Id. Our consistently sharp, single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than standard multiple barbs, ensuring permanent polyurethane tubing connection without the need for clamps in most applications. A smoother approach angle also eases tubing installation.
- Barb size: 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, .170 and ¼ Tube Id
- External thread size: 10-32 (M), ¼-28 (M), 5/16-24 (M), 1/8 NPT and 3/8-24 (M)
- Single-barb design provides a tighter grip and seal than conventional barb fittings
- Larger thru-hole for maximized flow
- Durable brass construction with electroless nickel plating for corrosion resistance
- Pneumadyne manufactures custom fittings; contact us with your unique requirement