Bimba Ultran® Rodless cylinders feature magnets on the carriage and piston that form a strong bond that holds them together. When the cylinder is actuated, the piston and carriage move back and forth as one unit. Common application uses for this cylinder include transferring product, feeding, opening doors, cutting, and more.
- Bore sizes: 5/16", 7/16", 9/16", 3/4", 7/8", 1-1/16", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2"
- Space savings of nearly 50% in most models
- Composite self-lubricating bearings
- Carriage magnetically coupled to the piston
- Pressure rating: 100 PSI (air or hydraulic)
- Temperature range: 0°F to 170°F