Bimba's Position Feedback Non-Contact cylinders use a magnetostrictive sensor. The sensor tip, fixed inside the cylinder, senses position as a magnet mounted to the piston moves back and forth across the sensor tip's length. This provides many important advantages that make this cylinder the preferred solution for closed-loop pneumatic positioning applications.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/16", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3"
- Standard stroke lengths up to 9"
- Low friction seals on the piston are standard
- Rod wiper included to keep out contaminants
- Rod lock holding forces range from 90 lbs to 700 lbs depending on bore size
- Use Bimba PCS controls for best results