The PCS system accepts a 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA analog command signal. This signal is used by the PCS to move the actuator's rod or rotational shaft to move to and hold a specific position. The PCS is designed to control any pneumatic Bimba position feedback cylinder, including PFCN, PFCNL, PFC, PFCL, and PTF series actuators.
- Operating Pressure: 70 to 80 PSI
- Reverse polarity and overvoltage protected
- Flow rated models: 0.02Cv, 0.04Cv, 0.08Cv, 0.10Cv, 0.11Cv, 0.25Cv
- Options: No enclosure, quick connect
- Requires 24V DC Power
- Generates 10V DC to energize resistive probe