Balluff's PF series external transducer features the lowest profile design for space critical applications. This unique design eliminates bearing wear problems associated with "rod in cylinder" designs. They are also compatible with "rod in cylinder" type linear potentiometers. Four tapped holes are all that is required to mount the transducer to the cylinder.
- For TA, TD, TRA, FM, SS, MSE, MSR, Tandem, 3-Position and Double rod end models
- Available for 1-1/2" to 10" bore cylinders
- "MPR" Magnet installed on piston
- Available on ALL mounts
- Available on series with aluminum or stainless steel tubes
- External mount to cylinder using four tapped holes