TRD stainless steel multi-stage cylinders can be used to multiply the force on either the extend (SS-MSE) or retract (SS-MSR) stroke. Both models use only one piston on the return stroke, saving air volume and operating costs. The cylinders can be purchased in 2, 3, or 4 stage models.
- Bore sizes: 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3-1/4", 4", 5", 6"
- Rated for 125 PSI Air, or Hydraulic (non-shock)
- Eliminates the need for high pressure systems
- Bore size vs. output force saves space
- Double rod end models available
- Ships in 3-5 days