HD large bore cylinders combine NFPA dimensional interchangeability and high quality components, offering excellent performance and long service life, even in the most severe conditions. All cylinders are fitted with a heavy-duty external rod bearing, Teflon®-impregnated and hard coat anodized, ensuring smooth rod motion while maintaining rod rigidity.
- Bore sizes: 5", 8", 10", 12" (all bore sizes offer an oversized rod option)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 PSI (5 in bore), 200 PSI (all others)
- Precision machined
- Floating rod bushing design "traps" lubrication in effective bearing area
- Precision machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- HD Series offers numerous accessories and design options