With eight PTFE impregnated bearing pads and a hard coat anodized load beam, the PneuMoment™ pneumatic actuator is capable of moving loads up to 700 lbs. and moments up to 7000 in-lbs. (Application and bore size dependent). No lubrication is needed for the bearings, although standard air line lubrication should be used to enhance the actuator’s seal life.
- Bore sizes for the PneuMoment™ pneumatic actuator: 1-1/16”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”
- Standard stroke lengths: 1” to 15” (Custom stroke lengths available to 30”)
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi
- Auxiliary ports transmit air or vacuum through the actuator to operate automation devices
- Available in U.S. customary units (inch) or metric
- Built-in track for position sensing switches