The EFQ multiple-force cylinder is a double acting, single end rod cylinder that doubles the resultant force on extension. It features a two piston design that saves space using the existing EF footprint and eliminates the need for higher pressure systems or unique configurations. Only one piston is pressurized on the return stroke to save air volume and operating costs.
- Standard U.S. customary (inch) threads for ports, mounting, and rods
- Bore sizes: 12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm, 63mm, 80mm, 100mm
- Easily interchangeable to other compact extruded cylinders of the same bore size
- 4301 (303) stainless steel piston rod
- Nitrile rod seal and wiper
- Repairable and easy to maintain