Space Saver® cylinders provide the power and stroke of standard cylinders in less than half the space. They are ideal for use in machinery where space and weight are at a premium, and cost up to 50% less than standard models. They are built to last using oil impregnated sintered bronze rod bearings and hard coated cylinder bores that eliminate scoring.
- Bore sizes: 3/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3", 4"
- Uniform base thickness makes mounting easy regardless of stroke
- Cylinders are ideal for use on drill fixtures and other automated tooling
- Valve hookup is made easy because the top cylinder port swivels 360°
- Pressure: 0-150 PSI (air only)
- Temperature: -40°F to 250°F (to 400°F with Viton)